The mid-blade profile ensures fantastic balance for this bat, an essential component for young batsmen just making their way in the game. The sustained sweet spot provides value for shots and a promise of many fantastic innings to come.
Made with fantastic quality English Willow, grown and felled locally in East Sussex, the Ultimate promises fantastic performance for a club cricketer at a brilliant price.
It has all the hallmarks of a tremendous Gray-Nicolls bat and having been handmade by our fantastic bat makers, you know you're getting a bat that will do the business.
Please note, a bat cover is not included.
- Classic Gray-Nicolls design with silver and white checked stickers and modern, streamlined central sticker
- Mid-blade swell for players of all styles, promising a sustained sweet spot across the blade
- Balanced pick-up and slightly off-set profile cater to all cricketers
- Consistent look and feel across the entire Classic collection
- Traditional Gray-Nicolls stickers
- Hand-crafted by our master bat makers
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Made with the finest quality English willow
- Weight Range: Senior 2lb 7oz - 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Natural blade
- Semi-oval handle for comfort and complete control