With a high middle and pronounced swell, the Shockwave 200 will give you a fantastic level of performance for a brilliant price. A great bat for schools cricket, you'll be smashing the ball past fielders in no time.
The Shockwave 200 comes with intimidating edges, which give you every chance of clearing the field, even if you mistime the ball. When you do find the middle, the bowler – and everyone in attendance – will know about it.
The Shockwave is the perfect cricket bat for this new, dynamic era of our sport. The fractured sticker conjures a sense of dynamism and exaggerates the sweet spot, while the jagged graphics add to the intimating feel.
The blue beast - as it is affectionately known - was finally finished after months of research and design, and developed with some of our leading cricketers including England Cricket star Alex Hales.
Made with grade 3 English willow, the Shockwave 200 cricket bat will have some blemishes on wood, with loose, less frequent grains. However, it is ideally suited to the level of cricket mentioned above with unbeatable Gray-Nicolls performance..
- Only available in Short Handle
- Handcrafted by the master bat makers at Gray-Nicolls in Robertsbridge and around the world.
- Eye-catching fracture sticker design that draws the eye to the pronounced middle
- High swell, allowing batsmen to hit the ball on the up, out the ground.
- Full profile and intimidating edges give batsman extra confidence to clear the ropes
- Weight Range: 2lb 7oz - 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Extratec
- Semi-oval handle for comfort and complete control